The pretty brunette, whose father Garry Tallent plays bass in the rock band, had her photo taken backstage with Prince Harry after he watched Springsteen’s concert at Wembley Stadium. The 19-year-old later posted the snap on her Twitter and Instagram accounts with the comment, “new boyfriend” – prompting lots of comments from jealous Harry fans, who believed it was true.
- Olivia wrote on her Instagram account: “Princess Olivia has a pretty nice ring to it, right?”
- Harry fan Emma Dahl later commented: “Stop, I’m so jealous”
- Haylie Love added: “You’re kidding me”
- Cindy Fandt wrote: “You’ve now made half the female population jealous Olivia”
- Knusification added: “Well we all know that you can’t have a prince without a princess”
Prince Harry watched the concert from the side of the stage and later went backstage to meet Springsteen and the band. Olivia lives in Nashville, Tennessee with her parents and brother Isaac. Her dad is the only original member of the E Street Band remaining in the band. The Wembley concert was the last gig of Springsteen’s UK leg of his huge The River world tour. He is set to play in Holland and Germany next week.